Shipping Agents in South Africa and Namibia
Experience & capacity
As a shipping agency, Trade Ocean handles in excess of 300 vessels per year through the ports of Durban and Cape Town South Africa and Walvis Bay, Namibia. Our ships' agents are well experienced in handling non-liner vessels in bulk trades, as well as off-shore support, search and
research vessels and the special requirements of international fishing fleets.
Trade Oceans' operational shipping agent staff are conversant in more than ten international languages adding unique value to the services offered.
Trade Ocean as your port agent
With over 100 years of collective experience in the shipping agency industry, there are a number of reasons why you should choose us as your port agent:
- Operational staff who are conversant in ten international languages, enhancing our service.
- Quick and cost-effective arrangement of ancillary services (repairs, dry-docking, Chandling, bunkers and lubricants, etc.) from within Trade Ocean and through quality outsourced contractors.
- Competitively priced contracted services stemming from the high volume of vessels that we handle.
Regular handling of a wide variety of
- Bunker vessels
- Antarctic Expedition and Oceanic Research vessels
- Seismic vessels
- Offshore supply vessels/Tugs
- Reefer vessels
- Chemical Tankers
- General Cargo vessels
- Bulk vessels for discharge/load
- General and Project cargo
- Dry-docking vessels
- Off-Port limits calls
- Fishing vessels of various descriptions
As premier shipping agents in South Africa and Namibia, Trade Ocean shipping agency minimises your time in port and maximises your profits.